MITTS Software Customisation and Specifications
Optional Dartcom XRIT Ingester software for ingesting LRIT/HRIT data in conjunction with a dish antenna and receiver
Customising the MITTS software
The appearance, fonts, colours, pictures, icons, text, images and animations can all be customised easily according to requirements. All can be changed at any time, even when the MITTS terminals are on-line. New settings are reflected on-screen within one minute of them being changed.
To allow settings to be edited, a separate application, MITTS Workshop, is supplied with the MITTS software. Settings can be saved to disk and opened both locally and remotely, via the network. An archive of different settings files can be created, and can be applied to any or all of the terminals.
MITTS Workshop can be used to configure and update individual MITTS terminals or a whole network of terminals. Using the remote control feature terminals can be selectively or collectively updated at the click of a button.
Dartcom can optionally supply the MITTS software complete with professionally-designed custom graphics and set up according to customer requirements. This allows the system to be plugged in and used immediately, without the need for further configuration by the customer.
- MITTS Viewer software (licensed for one PC).
- MITTS Workshop software to provide facilities for configuring, customising and remote control of MITTS terminals.
- Complete set of professionally designed button icons.
- Complete set of example graphics, images and animations as a basis for customer-configured systems.
- MITTS software user guide, describing how to set up, configure and use the MITTS Viewer and MITTS Workshop software.
- Additional MITTS Viewer software licences for multi-terminal MITTS systems.
- Dartcom ingest system to receive the required weather satellite images.
- PCs, monitors, touch-screens and peripherals.
- Pre-delivery design and configuration.
- On-site installation and training.