HRPT/AHRPT System Features
- Automatic reception, archiving and processing of data from NOAA HRPT and Metop AHRPT polar-orbiting satellites.
- Optional USB interface module, additional LRD-100 digital multi-mode receiver and XRIT Ingester software to also allow reception of MSG, GOES, MTSAT and COMS-1 LRIT data between satellite passes, or continuously with an optional dedicated LRIT antenna.
- Optional LRD-200B receiver to also allow FengYun-3 L-Band reception, plus LRIT between satellite passes, all with one receiver.
- Optional L/S-band feed/LNB to allow S-Band DMSP reception.
- Only requires firmware and software updates to support JPSS LRD.
- Proven, robust, reliable hardware and software, with installations all over the world in all climates, temperatures and environments.
- Modular construction for easy maintenance and future upgrades.
- Comprehensive hardware and software diagnostics at all levels.
The 1.2m, 1.8m and radome-enclosed 1.5m antennas are designed for fixed, land-based ground stations. The 1.3m active-stabilised marine antenna uses a state-of-the-art active stabilisation system to compensate for the pitch, roll and yaw of a moving vessel.
- Dartcom Polar Orbiter Ingester – provides automatic satellite tracking, data ingesting, archiving and output.
- Dartcom iDAP – provides a comprehensive range of display, manipulation, processing and printing facilities.
- Dartcom MacroPro – automates the powerful processing facilities provided by iDAP.