LRIT/HRIT System Features
- Fully automatic reception, decryption, decompression, archiving, output and processing of LRIT and HRIT data.
- All current services supported, including EUMETCast LRIT, HRIT and SAF, HimawariCast LRIT and HRIT, MSG direct broadcast LRIT, GOES LRIT, COMS-1 LRIT and HRIT, and Electro-L LRIT.
- Simple hardware installation with little or no civil engineering works required in most cases.
- Advanced multi-threaded software architecture allowing ingest from multiple services simultaneously.
- Proven, robust, reliable hardware and software, with installations all over the world in all climates, temperatures and environments.
- Comprehensive hardware and software diagnostics at all levels, with on-screen and email alarms, and full logging if required.
- Can be integrated with the Dartcom HRPT/AHRPT System to provide a full polar-orbiter and geostationary reception station.
- Dartcom XRIT Ingester – provides automatic ingest, archiving and output of LRIT and HRIT data.
- Dartcom iDAP – provides a wide range of image manipulation and processing facilities such as animation, enhancement, product creation, reprojection, masking, printing and exporting to third-party formats such as PCI Geomatica, ERDAS IMAGINE, ENVI/IDL and GeoTIFF.
- Dartcom MacroPro – automates the powerful processing facilities provided by iDAP.