HRPT/AHRPT System Receiver Rack
Digital multi-mode receiver specifications
|–90dBm to –20dBm||–90dBm to –20dBm|
|Direct 70MHz, up to 50Msps, 10-bit resolution||Direct 70MHz, up to 50Msps, 10-bit resolution|
|BPSK, QPSK, PSK||BPSK, QPSK, PSK, 8PSK, 16QAM|
|BPSK/QPSK within 1dB of theoretical, 0.5dB typical||BPSK/QPSK within 0.4dB of theoretical, 0.2dB typical|
|Viterbi, rate ¾||Viterbi, rates ½ and ¾|
|RF inputs||Simulator or signal, selectable||Simulator or signal, selectable|
|Outputs||50Ω TTL clock and NRZ data||50Ω TTL clock and NRZ data|
|Display||LCD, 16-character × 2 line||LCD, 16-character × 2 line|
|RS-232 serial via USB serial adaptor||RS-232 serial via USB serial adaptor|
The receiver rack is supplied as standard with a single LRD-100 digital multi-mode receiver and HRPT and AHRPT USB interfaces for reception of NOAA HRPT and Metop AHRPT data.
If GOES HRIT or GK-2A LRIT reception is required, a second LRD-100 receiver and an LRIT USB interface can be fitted.
Alternatively an LRD-200B receiver can be supplied instead of the LRD-100 to provide HRPT and AHRPT reception, plus GOES HRIT or GK-2A LRIT reception between polar-orbiter passes, all with one receiver.
If DMSP reception is required, a DMSP USB interface can be fitted. However GOES HRIT and GK-2A LRIT reception is then not possible unless a separate Dartcom USB LRIT receiver is supplied.
- 19” 4U high Eurocard rack.
- Plug-in modules for easy maintenance and upgrades.
- Desk or rack mount.
- USB connection for data, rack control and GPS receiver.
- RS-232/422/485 connection for rotator control, or optionally via USB if serial ports are not available on the ingest PC.
- Multi-mode receivers and LNB power supplies module containing up to two digital multi-mode receivers (one as standard).
- HRPT USB interface.
- AHRPT USB interface.
- Optional DMSP or LRIT USB interface.
- USB hub and serial communications module containing 7-port USB hub, USB serial adaptors and RS-232/422/485 rotator interface.
- GPS receiver.
- Switch mode rack power supply.
Receiver rack specifications
|Operating temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||30% to 70% non-condensing|
|EMC emissions||EN61000-6-4:2007 A1|
|Electrical safety||LVD 2006/95/EC
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||450×180×455mm including connector projections|
|Power requirements||110–240V AC @ 50–400Hz|