HRPT/AHRPT System Features
- Automatic reception, archiving and processing of data from NOAA HRPT and Metop AHRPT polar-orbiting satellites.
- Optional additional modules and Geostationary Ingester software to also allow GOES HRIT or GEO-KOMPSAT-2A (GK-2A) LRIT reception between satellite passes, or continuously with an optional dedicated antenna.
- Optional feed/LNB and module to allow DMSP reception.
- Optional temperature monitoring with tracking lockout.
- Proven, robust, reliable hardware and software, with installations worldwide in all climates, temperatures and environments.
- Modular construction for easy maintenance and future upgrades.
- Comprehensive hardware and software diagnostics at all levels.
1.2m and radome-enclosed 1.5m antennas are available for fixed, land-based ground stations.
The 1.5m marine antenna uses an active stabilisation system to compensate for the pitch, roll and yaw of a moving vessel at sea.
- Polar Orbiter Ingester – provides automatic satellite tracking, data ingesting, archiving and output.
- iDAP – provides a wide range of image manipulation and processing facilities such as animation, enhancement, product creation, reprojection, masking, printing and exporting to third-party file formats.
- MacroPro – automates the image processing facilities provided by iDAP.