HRPT/AHRPT System Features
- Automatic reception, archiving and processing of data from NOAA HRPT and Metop AHRPT polar-orbiting satellites.
- Optional USB interface module, additional LRD-100 digital multi-mode receiver and XRIT Ingester software to also allow reception of GOES LRIT and COMS-1 LRIT data between satellite passes, or continuously with an optional dedicated LRIT antenna.
- Optional LRD-200B receiver to also allow reception of FengYun-3 L-Band, plus GOES LRIT/HRIT and COMS-1 LRIT between satellite passes, all with one receiver.
- Optional L/S-band feed/LNB to allow S-Band DMSP reception.
- Will only require firmware and software updates to support LRD.
- Optional temperature monitoring with tracking lockout.
- Proven, robust, reliable hardware and software, with installations worldwide in all climates, temperatures and environments.
- Modular construction for easy maintenance and future upgrades.
- Comprehensive hardware and software diagnostics at all levels.
1.2m and radome-enclosed 1.5m antennas are available for fixed, land-based ground stations. The 1.5m marine antenna uses an active stabilisation system to compensate for the pitch, roll and yaw of a moving vessel at sea.
- Dartcom Polar Orbiter Ingester – provides automatic satellite tracking, data ingesting, archiving and output.
- Dartcom iDAP – provides a comprehensive range of image display, manipulation, processing and printing facilities.
- Dartcom MacroPro – automates the image processing facilities provided by iDAP.