Posted in Software Upgrades December 7th, 2020 at 12:29 pm by Chris Wright
Dartcom is pleased to announce major new upgrades to all of its software. The updates are available on our Downloads page and are free if your Dartcom system is within its 2 year initial support period, or you have an active support agreement.
Highlights of the new software are as follows:
- New, more accurate map overlays created from the GSHHG data set, including separate overlays for lake shores and islands within lakes.
- Map overlays created by the new software versions are smoother and display faster than before.
- Map overlays and feature points can now be imported from ESRI Shapefiles.
- The interval between automatic document updates and automatic processing runs is now adjustable, reducing wait times for new data and increasing automatic processing throughput.
- Image times can now be shown in UTC, local time when ingested or current local time.
- The position of the frame date and time overlay on animations can now be adjusted.